Rapid Release Technology (RRT) is a safe, fast, cost-effective way to treat pain!
Call our Mansfield location at 817-453-3999 or click here for our Mansfield location.
Call our Arlington location at 682-276-1532 or click here for our Arlington location.
Call our Kennedale location at 817-330-3600 or click here for our Kennedale location.
- Scar Tissue forms in the body as a temporary patching mechanism for wounds caused by injury, surgery, trauma or repetitive stress. This scar tissue dries out and contracts over time creating tension, stiffness and hypersensitivity.
- Adhesions can form and fasten two or more layers of tissues not normally connected, just like a spot weld fastens two pieces of metal together. Adhesions also increase tension and stiffness in your body.
- Fascia Restrictions: Think of fascia as a shrink wrap that surrounds every muscle in your body. If this becomes dried out, it loses elasticity leading to more tension and stiffness.
- Circulation. Cells need nutrients and oxygen to function properly. Without ample oxygen, a certain percentage of your muscle cells never fully release after you use them. Tight muscles restrict blood flow creating more tension. Many problems of the musculoskeletal system are related to muscle shortening (Lewit 1999)
- Fluid restrictions can cause swelling, congestion, toxic buildup and restrict movement.
- Trigger Points are hyperirritable spots in the fascia surrounding skeletal muscle also known as knots.
Rapid Release Technology (RRT) uses Targeted High-Speed Vibration to penetrate deep into tissue. RRT sessions take just a few minutes, are comfortable and non-intrusive with lasting results. Many of our patients respond within a few sessions.
- Rapid Release is the only device that targets scar tissue via resonance frequency
- Only Rapid Release elicits the Tonic Vibration Reflex instantly releasing spasms
- Rapid Release floats and separates the fascia, allowing ease of movement
- Increases blood flow, reducing hypoxia and releasing tension